CCA Employee Hub Icon & eRSP Mobile App Instructions
The Cahoon Care Employee Hub is your portal to our Employee Newsletter, useful forms, and links. Please follow these steps to put a shortcut icon on your phone:
- On your cell phone main screen, open Safari (the app with the blue compass icon on it).
- Type in: cahooncare.com/employee-hub.
- Tap the “Share” button (the square with the arrow through it).
- Scroll right and tap “Add to Home Screen.”
- Rename or shorten to CCA Employee Hub.
- Tap “Add.”
- The CCA shell icon is ready to use!
The eRSP Mobile App is a quick way to check schedules, clock in/out of shifts, and read Care Plans. Please follow the download instructions below:
*Note: To clock in/out with the app, you MUST turn on location services as described below.
Step 1: (Apple users ONLY – Android users skip to Step 2)
- Open your phone’s “Settings” > “Privacy” > “Location Services.” Toggle to “On.”
- Exit out of Settings.
- Open your App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Enter “eRSP Mobile Connect” in the search box.
- Download eRSP Mobile Connect > Open App.
- Confirm “Allow eRSP Mobile Connect to use your location.” (* MUST be ON to clock-in/out)
- Enter Cahooncare (all one word – no spaces)
- Click “Next.” Click “Caregiver” at top of screen
- Enter your employee ID and password.
- Create pin. (Use same 4-digit number as assigned password.)
Step 5: (Apple users ONLY)
- Exit out of the App and go back to your phone’s “Settings.”
- Scroll down to find “Safari” > “Location” and choose either “Ask” or “Allow.”
- You are now all set to use the eRSP Mobile App and all of its great features!!
If you receive an error message that your username/password are incorrect,
please try the following:
• Double-check that you are logging in as a “CAREGIVER” at the top of the Login page.
• Double-check you are using the correct spelling of your username and password.
• Call the office with any questions (781-659-1877) and we can reset the info if needed.
If there are any issues clocking in/out when using the app,
double-check that your “location services” are ON by doing the following:
Apple App Location Services
- Go to “Settings” (Apple Users ONLY) > Click on “eRSP Mobile Connect.”
- Click on “Location” > Select “While Using the App.”
- Make sure that “Precise Location” is toggled on.
Android App Location Services
- Exit out of eRSP Mobile App.
- Go to “Settings” > “Location.”
- Select “App Access to Location.”
- Click on “eRSP Mobile Connect.”
- Make sure “Allow Only While Using the App” is toggled on.